What are hyaluronic acid fillers?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a substance that is found in different parts of our body naturally. Generally, due to the passage of time or adjacent pathologies, our organisms stop producing it naturally or produce it in less quantity. Consequently, the skin loses elasticity, vitality and firmness.
Hyaluronic acid treatments are an excellent system for skin rejuvenation, since it not only serves to attenuate the marks of the passage of time, but also helps prevent their appearance. Its use is indicated to give volume to the tissues and hydrate them in depth.
¿What benefits does hyaluronic acid bring to the skin?
Hyaluronic acid is one of the most used treatments in aesthetic medicine, thanks to the multiple benefits it offers:
- Wrinkle filling. Wrinkles are smoothed and a better appearance is achieved by reducing expression lines.
- Firming effect. Achieves greater skin firmness, reducing skin flaccidity.
- Greater hydration. Helps the layers of the skin retain moisture.
Depending on the patient's case, treatment with hyaluronic acid can be complemented with other aesthetic treatments, such as botulinum toxin injections, mesotherapy, or laser treatment, among others, and whenever the specialist considers it appropriate.
The main areas to be treated are:
- Nasogenian Furrow. Wrinkles or furrows occur from the end of the nose to the ends of the mouth.
- Lip filler. The lip augmentation treatment with hyaluronic acid gives volume and corrects lip asymmetries.
- Increased cheekbones. We will be able to fill in this area, giving the face a more youthful appearance.
- Attenuate dark circles. The tired look of the eyes will be improved, recovering the vitality and expression of the face
- Marionette Lines. These are the wrinkles that appear at the corner of the lips and create a sad effect on the expression of the face.
- Barcode. These are wrinkles that occur over time and lack of hydration due to the gesticulation of the upper lip.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Contact Our Specialists